Learn how to create a strong brand strategy and a compelling visual identity.
Having a strong brand is fundamental to getting loyal, engaged customers. The strategic building blocks of branding will help define the purpose and benefits of your brand, which will impact everything your business does so that yourself, your employees and your customers are connecting to your brand. This masterclass will define the strategic fundamentals to creating a strong brand then we will explore how best to execute it. You’ll learn:
- To define a brand strategy that will inform every element of your business
- Getting clarity on your business Mission, Vision and Personality
- Pinpointing the key words to entice your customers (why you are unique, customer benefits etc)
- Writing compelling brand stories & communications guaranteed to hook customers
- How to create or brief a designer on making an impactful logo
- Choosing the most suitable colours and imagery for your customer
- How to execute all of the above effectively across Social Media & Website
This class will be a mix of theoretical and practical sessions, and will provide you with a week in-between sessions to further develop & refine your brand.
Who is this masterclass designed for? This masterclass is open to anyone from any sector, size of organisation or background.
Have a question? Feel free to get in touch with us however before you do, check out our answers to the most frequently asked questions.
March 31st (Friday), April 1st (Saturday) and 2nd (Sunday) 2017
14:00 to 17:00hrs (Friday and Sunday)
9:00 to 13:00hrs (Saturday)
The day before each class begins
Cost per Organisation
K1000 for Corporates
50% Discount (K500) for Startups & SMEs