Know your users, solve their problems, innovate & grow your business.
The world’s most successful companies like Google, Apple and Coca-Cola leverage off continually learning from their customers to innovate and drive growth. They relentlessly gauge customer satisfaction, then learn and adapt.
Understanding your customer and their pain points or needs is more important than ever. This Masterclass will teach you how to create or develop a product or service that is guaranteed to have traction.
Over the 3 sessions, you will learn:
- To understand your customer & gather rich transformative insights
- To create personas
- To carry out user research & participatory methods
- To design a product / service your customer needs
- To understand the value of User Experience (UX) and design
- How to define your user journey
- To apply design thinking
- Interactive design prototyping
The masterclass will entail both theoretical and practical sessions, providing opportunities for you to practice and develop over the course. So sign up today to give your business the best chance of success.
Who is this masterclass designed for?
This masterclass is open to anyone from any sector, size of organisation or background and no web design experience in required.
Have a question?
Feel free to get in touch with us however before you do, check out our answers to the most frequently asked questions.
09:00 to 12:00hrs
About Facilitator: Emma Christie-Miller
• Marketing and entrepreneurship expert
• 7years experience in Marketing and Brand strategy, Research and Innovation.
The day before each class begins
Cost per Organisation
K2000 for Corporates
10% Discounts (K1800) for Startups & SMEs