Teaching methodologies for participants to think critically, to solve business challenges and to design new ideas that are guaranteed to have market traction.
- Recognise & gather insights and opportunities areas
- Ideate / come up with suitable ideas
- Prioritise suitable ideas in line with business objectives
- Test and develop your ideas in line with your customer needs
- Validate your idea by ensuring you have guaranteed traction from your customers
- Prototyping & roadmapping
Who is this masterclass designed for? This masterclass is open to anyone from any sector, size of organisation or background.
Have a question? Feel free to get in touch with us however before you do, check out our answers to the most frequently asked questions.
February 21st (Wednesday), 23rd (Friday), 28th (Wednesday) and 2nd (Friday)
18:00-20:00 (During the week)
09:00-12:00 (During the weekend)
The day before each class begins
Cost per Organisation
K2000 for Corporates
10% Discounts (K1800) for Startups & SMEs