Learn how to build your business’ first website.
Do you need a website but can’t afford for someone else to develop it? This masterclass shows you step-by-step how to build your very own website using the latest online tools.
Whether it’s learning the building blocks of design or using your site to maximise marketing plans, this course will teach you all the essentials you need:
- How to create purposeful content
- Getting to grips with the technology behind it all
- How your website can be used for marketing (email, newsletters, social media, etc.)
- Maximising the impact of analytics
- Introduction to ‘cool tools’ that can enhance your user journey
This interactive masterclass will get you creating a site from day 1 so challenges and improvements can be discussed with the group and your advisor throughout, helping you to continually improve across the 3 days. So sign up today to give yourself all the knowledge you need to understand and build your very own website.
Who is this masterclass designed for?
This masterclass is open to anyone from any sector, size of organisation or background and no web design experience in required although you will need to be comfortable using the internet such as social media (Facebook, etc.) and writing emails.
A wifi enabled Laptop.
Have a question?
Feel free to get in touch with us. However before you do, check out our answers to the most frequently asked questions.
18:00 – 20:00hrs (Evening Sessions)
About Facilitator: Silumesii Maboshe
• Software developer advocate
• Consult director and co-founder at BongoHive
The day before each class begins
Cost per Organisation
K2000 for Corporates
10% Discounts (K1800) for Startups & SMEs