Build an online community, create brand awareness and drive sales through your social media channels.
Social media is one of the most impactful marketing channels of today which is why it is so critical to harness the power of one or more leading platforms. Our Social Media Kickstarter Masterclasses inform you on how to most build a community from scratch and begin to translate your online presence into growth.
Each platform has its own dedicated half day Masterclass so you can pick the one or more platforms that are relevant to your business. Choose from:
- Facebook | Social Networking and Facebook Advertising
- Twitter | Microblogging and Twitter Advertising
- Linkedin | Social Media Marketing through LinkedIn
- Instagram | Social Media Marketing through Instagram
- YouTube | Video Social Media Marketing
- MailChimp | Email Marketing and Advertising
The Masterclasses will teach you how to:
- Define a social media strategy
- Create an impactful profile
- Build a community & social sharing
- Understand paid, earned & owned content
- How to advertise & convert leads
- Effectively blog for business
- Find and communicate with Influencers
- Understand & implement Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Basic analysis of data for each platform
Who is this masterclass designed for?
This masterclass is open to anyone from any sector, size of organisation or background and no web design experience in required although you will need to be comfortable using the internet such as social media for personal use (Facebook, etc.) and writing emails.
I’d like to sign up for more than one platform. Is that possible?
No problem. You’ll simply have to click on the ‘Sign Up Now’ button in the top right corner of this screen and register for the platform you want. Once complete, you’ll have to go through the registration process again for the other platform(s) you wish to take.
Do you have an existing online community and want to take it to the next level?
Check out our Social Media Analytics Masterclass.
Have a question?
Feel free to get in touch with us however before you do, check out our answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Programme Dates and Time
Twitter: Tuesday, 07th May, 2018 | 18:00-20:00hrs
LinkedIn: Wednesday, 16th May, 2018 | 18:00-20:00hrs
MailChimp: Friday, 11th May, 2018 | 18:00-20:00hrs
YouTube/Live Streaming: Tuesday, 15th May, 2018 | 18:00-20:00hrs
Instagram: Thursday, 17th May, 2018 | 18:00-20:00hrs
Facebook: Friday, 18th May, 2018 | 18:00-20:00hrs
The day before each class begins
Cost per Organisation
K2000 for Corporates ( For all six (6) modules)
K500 for Corporates (For one (1) module)
10% Discount (K1800) for Startups & SMEs ( For all six (6) modules)