From business idea to a launchable startup in 2 weeks.
Do you have a business idea? Would you like to explore how to make it a successful business before diving straight in?
The 2 week Discover programme will help you explore the potential of a business idea by validating the market and testing your assumptions. Discover will help you gain the knowledge you need to successfully launch your business, and save you time and money in the process.
We will help you to:
- Knowing your customer
- How to guarantee people will buy your solution
- Finding your unique place in the market (Unique Value Proposition)
- Assigning relevant marketing channels
- Validating your model with sound financial projections
- Business registration (in partnership with Musa Dudhia & Co)
- How to create a compelling brand
- Creating a prototype & improving it
- Learning how to pitch to partners, investors, customers, etc
The programme will be delivered online through a mix of live session, pre-recorded videos and one-on-one coaching sessions. We have lots of interest so please put in your best application to be considered for a place on the programme.
NB. A maximum of two team members (preferably founders) per startup are allowed to participate in the programme. The Discover pre-accelerator programme is open to men and women alike and we are strongly encouraging women to apply. Women are 49.59% of the world’s population so women should launch 49.59% of the startups.
Have a question about this programme? Check out our FAQ page here.