From business idea to a launchable startup in 2 weeks.
Do you have a business idea? Would you like to explore how to make it a successful business before diving straight in?
The 2 week Discover programme will help you explore the potential of a business idea by validating the market and testing all your assumptions. Discover will help you gain the knowledge you need to successfully launch your business, and save you time and money in the process.
We will help you to:
- Knowing your customer
- How to guarantee people will buy your solution
- Finding your unique place in the market (Unique Value Proposition)
- Assigning relevant marketing channels
- Validating your model with sound financial projections
- Understanding PACRA, ZRA & business banking
- How to create a compelling brand
- Creating a prototype & improving it
- Learning how to pitch to partners, investors, customers etc
You will be required to attend online sessions from 16:00 – 17:00 and one 30-minute one-on-one coaching session. We have lots of interest so please put in your best application to be considered for a place on the programme. Even though this programme is offered free, we can only admit 15 businesses.
NB. There is no maximum or minimum number of founders per team however we prefer small teams over individuals as most successful startups have a few founders. The Discover pre-accelerator programme is open to men and women alike and we are strongly encouraging women to apply. Women are 49.59% of the world’s population so women should launch 49.59% of the startups.
Have a question about this programme? Check out our FAQ page here.