Resources to help entrepreneurs manage the effects of COVID-19 on their businesses.
Audio and Video Resources:
The BongoHive Podcast takes listeners through the various challenges they may face as budding entrepreneurs and how they can tackle them.
The Hive Webinars are curated online workshops and events for students, entrepreneurs, and startups, at various stages of their growth.
Musa Dudhia and Company:
- Employment Code Exemption Regulations, Statutory Instrument No. 48 of 2020 – Legal Alert
- Waiver of Tax Penalties and interest on outstanding tax liabilities
- Effect of COVID-19 on Commercial Contracts in Zambia: Force Majeure Clauses and Frustration
- Effect of COVID-19 on Commercial Leases in Zambia: What happens to the Landlord and Tenant Obligations
- Effect of COVID-19 on Employment Contracts in Zambia: What Employers Should Know
On 26 March 2020, BongoHive launched an online survey with small business owners to assess the potential risk the COVID-19 pandemic would have on their businesses. The latest summary report is now available.
SUBMIT YOUR FEEDBACK
Would you like to see other resources here?
Do you have any thoughts on the current content?
Complete the form and let us know!
We appreciate your feedback.