Get bigger and better faster. Accelerate your startup.
Are you an entrepreneur who has recently started a business with the potential to grow throughout Zambia and the regional market? Launch is a 6-month incubation programme (a 3 months startup program + 3 months additional business support) for a handful of startups with great promise.
The 80+ startup alumni have raised over $750,000 in funding from funders such as GSMA, Kukula Capital, Zenga Ventures, and Ground Squirrel Ventures, among others. Some of the notable alumni include Musanga Logistics, My Perfect Stitch, and Outsource Now
- Top Rate Class Sessions on Business Modeling
- One-on-one Business Advisory Sessions
- One-on-one Accounting & Finance Advisory
- Tax advisory by Ernst & Young
- Legal advisory by Musa Dudhia & Co.
- High-Speed Internet Access by CEC Liquid and MTN Zambia
- Cloud Computing Credit with Amazon’s AWS or Microsoft’s Azure
- Top Rate Business Mentorship by industry leaders
- Introduction to Funding, Promotion and Travel Opportunities
- Free Co-working Space for 6 months
How we select participants:
- Have at least a minimum viable product
- Desire and ability to grow in and outside of Zambia
- Can demonstrate some sort of market traction
NB. There is no maximum or minimum number of founders per team however we prefer small teams over individuals as most successful startups have a few founders. The Launch accelerator programme is open to men and women alike and we are strongly encouraging women to apply. Women are 49.59% of the world’s population so women should launch 49.59% of the startups.
Have a question about this programme? Check out our FAQ page here.
6-8pm every Monday + one-on-one sessions with experts